Thursday, December 29, 2005

sometime i dont' know why try

hi fans.

im not in good mood this days. i try an song abiout new thing )(beside kahty, lol!) but to my ears it sound like poopies.

mayeb instead o pop musics, i make poop musics!!!

seem that wayy soemetime.

here is new sytle of song

bad thing maek me sad

(soft giutar, like litle tickle on cheeks)

oh, i sometime get the sads
like when tihing goe real bad
it hard to acts like man, and no cry
but sometime the sad make me want die

i dont' want to die now
so i think i just cry nwo

i will cry tear into my arm

why did the fun times disappear???
i wish t hey stay rite hear
mom call and say i no son
sometime i just want go on run

(whipser next part)
out of town...

i no like to run now
tear fall under etyebrow

(also whisper)
i so sick of tears.

(gutiar sound louder, but juts a litle)

bad thing, bad thing
why you do these to me?
bad thing, bad thing
i cry now, can't yuo see?
bad thing. you such bad thing

i want to good time... (long puase, no gutiar)

..rto come back home

(end of song)

writtern 2005 - macky musicss

i haet this song. it make me sad to even writ, let alone song it out loud.

mabye i think about vaginas. that make me hapy.

1 Comments:

At 4:24 AM, Blogger b o o said...

good song. i feel like the sads today. most definitely.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home